Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm a Finalist in Singapore Blog Awards 2012 - Best Travel Blog category!

And this is what I have to say about the E-interview!

SBA2012> How do you feel about being one of finalists in Singapore Blog Awards 2012?
Cloudywind> Wow, really? Got so many travel blogs lying around and I still can squeeze into the final 10? I can only feel very lucky!

SBA2012> When did you start blogging and what drew you to it? Where do you get inspiration for your blog content?
Cloudywind> Wah... don't remember when I started liao lah, so last century ago! But I started blogging about my trips for these few reasons. First, I want to be haolian and showcase my nice (at least I think they are nice lah~) photos! Second, because my memory not good, so need to record my trips somewhere. Third and lastly, I read a lot of other people's blogs before I go travel, so after my trip it's my turn to contribute back right?

SBA2012> How do you feel about the other Finalists in your category this year? How do you think you will fare compared to them?
Cloudywind> Eeee! Sneaky question! But seriously I saw some with better photos and stories than me lah, so frankly, I don't think I will win lah!

SBA2012> Give a reason why readers should visit your blog and vote for you?
Cloudywind> Because if you want to know a particular place is worth visiting from the view of a Singaporean instead of some ATAS or high society ang mor editors on popular travel books, and even more importantly, because you want to know where to find the best food in these places!



No comments:

Post a Comment